Naruto Vs Rock Lee Test Naruto Vs Rock Lee Test

Not to be rude, but it REALLY wasn't good.

You should really try to improve your flash skills before posting on newgrounds. Watch all of the best sprite flash movies here at NG, learn from them, develop a style, work on your flash movie for a long time, and THEN post it.

DD : Advance DD : Advance

Wow..........that was quite impressive.

DuDuL told me you were good, but I didn't know just how good you were. This is a really great flash movie. I love how you use the glow and bevel effects with slow motion hits to make it suspenseful. Nice job ^_^

rebaz responds:

yoooo, lol, DuDuL talked about me? Lol, fucking awesome, i'm glad you fucking liked it ,thnx dude, LATTA!

Hyuuga Neji VS. Rock Lee Hyuuga Neji VS. Rock Lee

Great As Always DuDuL ^_^

Great job man. You deserve a daily feature for this ^_^

DuDuL responds:

FRONTPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto: Kisame vs Zabuza Naruto: Kisame vs Zabuza

Pretty good.

That was well done. Good job ^_^

Naruto-Namikaze Satellite Naruto-Namikaze Satellite

Not a Flame-Zero, but still pretty good

Just one thing, you forgot to credit me for the JSS Naruto, Lee, and Neji sprites ^_^

Yes, I am SSJ Zac.

Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

Great Job ^_^

This is one of the best flash series I've seen on Newgrounds. I do have a question though.....Where do you get your power up effects from? For example, in Scene 2 where it shows Sonic/Shadow powering up from the 7 Choas Emeralds. I've checked Mystical Forest Zone like you said, but I have yet to find it.

Naruto/Sasuke Episode one Naruto/Sasuke Episode one

.....

Dude......Why didn't you take time to get rid of the sprite sheet background or at least make the sprites sync together. It wasn't very good.

The People's Mario The People's Mario

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

WOW!!!! That was one of the greatest flashes I've ever seen. Awesome Graphics, Killer Sound, and you made Mario look so.........EVIL!!!

I can't wait to see him with the Fire Flower and Star Power Ups!!!!!!

Ambush! Ambush!

Holy crap dude. Nice!!!

That was one of the best flashes I've ever seen. Nice Job.

DragonBall Ecks DragonBall Ecks

Great

Very Good. It reminds me of the Street Fighter Alpha Movie though. Next time, make up your own story ok?